Welcome to the Student Committee web page!
Primary contact for the Community Engineering Corps:
New!!! Link to FREE Student Webinars
2019 WPC Student Poster Competition Winners
- First place – Samuel Kessler, University of Louisville
- Second place – Tanvir Ahamed, University of Memphis
- Third place – Rachel Kaiser, Western Kentucky University
The Student Committee objectives:
- Work with university and college students throughout Kentucky and Tennessee to promote interest and encourage students to seek vocations in the water utility industry.
- Select students to present water-related projects in the student poster contest at the Water Professionals Conference.
- Communicate the needs of student chapters, as well as individual students, to other Section committees.
- Work with the scholarship committee to administer student scholarships.
Students Committee (Joint with WEA):
Kyle Gibson- Chair
Vacant - Vice Chair
Yatasha Moore - WEA Chair
Sonia Allman - Board Liaison